A FUTURE FULL OF HOPE!
Click to Donate Online Now!
Have you ever wanted to see the hands, faces, and places of the Annual Catholic Appeal in Western Washington? Your Church supports many ministries and services throughout the Archdiocese – made possible by YOU! Watch the video now:
Our Combined Archdiocesan / Parish Goal for the 2018 Annual Catholic Appeal is $136,362.
HOW ARE WE DOING RELATIVE TO OUR GOAL?
WAYS TO GIVE TO THE ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL
- Donate Online with credit/debit/direct bank withdrawal – www.seattlearchdiocese.org/donate (click the button above)
- Pledge Only – submit your pledge (through the pledge envelope or online) and you will be sent monthly reminders.
- Cash or Check – make checks payable to Annual Catholic Appeal
- Donate Stock – call 206-382-7316 for broker instructions
- Donate through your IRA – contact your IRA administrator and have your gift sent directly to the ACA Office, 710 9th Ave, Seattle WA 98104 – include your name, ACA ID# and the parish you want the gift credit to go to.
- Payroll Deduction – some employers offer this option – check with yours
CAN YOUR GIFT BE DOUBLED?
Many companies MATCH gifts to the Annual Catholic Appeal! Check if your employer has a Matching Gift program and help your parish maximize their Annual Catholic Appeal Rebate! Once your payment has been received OR pledge has been paid in full, you can apply for the match per your employer’s instructions. (tax ID# 91-0778147)
OUR 2018 ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL PROJECT:
if we reach our goal, $60,000 of that amount will be used to renovate the Upper Hall with new technology, including a greatly needed new audio system, a high resolution projector and screen, a new stage curtain, redesign of the storage area under the stage and in the adjacent classrooms, and other improvements to meet the growing needs of our parish families. Watch for details and pictures coming soon!