Your support is needed for the continued success of more than 60 ministries and services throughout the Archdiocese:
- Support our priests and seminarians
- Assist our retired priests and sisters
- Serve our youth and young adults
- Sustain our Catholic schools
- Provide services to the poor, needy, and elderly
- Evangelize through Northwest Catholic
Click here to Donate Online Now!
Our Combined Archdiocesan / Parish Goal for the 2020 Annual Catholic Appeal is $110,807.
2020 ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL PARISH PROJECT:
If we reach our combined goal of $110,807, we will use $33,000 of that amount will go towards much needed lighting around the entire church. This project will make our beautiful historic church more secure during the evening hours, helping to prevent more future vandalism, and glorifying God as it radiates much needed Light in the streets of Vancouver! CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
HOW ARE WE DOING RELATIVE TO OUR GOAL?
We want to THANK those good stewards who pledge their support to the Archdiocese of Seattle’s Annual Catholic Appeal and help us to meet our 2020 Combined Archdiocesan/Parish Goal!!
PARTICIPATION: ~27% of registered households
WAYS TO GIVE TO THE ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL
- Donate Online with credit/debit/direct bank withdrawal – www.seattlearchdiocese.org/donate (click the button above)
- Pledge Only – submit your pledge (through the pledge envelope or online) and you will be sent monthly reminders.
- Cash or Check – make checks payable to Annual Catholic Appeal
- Donate Stock – call 206-382-7316 for broker instructions
- Donate through your IRA – contact your IRA administrator and have your gift sent directly to the ACA Office, 710 9th Ave, Seattle WA 98104 – include your name, ACA ID# and the parish you want the gift credit to go to.
- Payroll Deduction – some employers offer this option – check with yours
CAN YOUR GIFT BE DOUBLED?
Many companies MATCH gifts to the Annual Catholic Appeal! Check if your employer has a Matching Gift program and help your parish maximize their Annual Catholic Appeal Rebate! Once your payment has been received OR pledge has been paid in full, you can apply for the match per your employer’s instructions. (tax ID# 91-0778147)