With the recent announcement of a two week Stay-at-Home order from Governor Inslee we have received additional information from Archbishop Etienne and Bishop Mueggenborg with further instructions for parishes.
The Archbishop’s latest letter to the people of Archdiocese of Seattle can be found here.
Due to the latest guidelines from the Archdiocese and growing concerns from local doctors, we have had to make the very difficult decision to close access to the church until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and update you with any changes to what is listed below.
- The office is now closed to all walk-in visits. However, we are taking phone calls and emails during normal office hours. Much of the staff is checking email remotely during office hours, so please feel free to email them with questions or needs. For Faith Formation, email Katelyn Greenlee at email@example.com. For Liturgy and Music, email Ben Espana at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions, please email me at email@example.com and someone gets back to you in a timely manner.
- All cemetery pre-need purchases will have to wait until the stay-at-home order is released. However, at need purchases can take place, but you will need to call the office to schedule an appointment. General Cemetery inquiries can be handled over the phone, as long as someone is in the office and able to look up the information for you.
- The Parish Hall is closed to ALL access, with the exception of this Thursday (3/26) to allow the Frassati Supper team to prepare sack lunches for the homeless.
- This Thursday will likely be the last Frassati Supper for the next two weeks. Our goal is to resume on April 9th, but we will need to assess the situation before we publish an open date to the public.
- Similarly, the Frassati Cupboard is cancelled for the next two weeks. We will reassess the situation before communicating a date to reopen.
- The First Friday/First Saturday Alliance of Two Hearts Eucharistic Adoration scheduled for April 3rd/4th has been cancelled.
- Father Harris will not be doing anointings because he is over the age of 60. If you are in need of an anointing, please contact the parish office and we will reach out to one of the designated priests in the area to get the anointing scheduled.
- Because the church is closed, the public/group rosary will not be prayed in the church. However, individuals are encouraged to continue to pray the rosary at those times at home with their families, united with other parishioners.
- Father will continue to hear confessions. However, you will need to call the parish office at 360-693-3052 to schedule an appointment.
There is additional information posted on our parish website, with many good resources on the Faith Formation page. Also, don’t forget your free subscription to Formed.org with access to Catholic movies, faith formation videos, audio talks and great children’s videos. If you are new to Formed, just go to Formed.org and click on “Sign Up” to create your FREE account. Select “I belong to a Parish or Organization”. Enter our zip code (98660) and select our parish.
Please know that you all in our prayers during this very challenging time and we will do our best to be here for you. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call the office or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
May God bless and protect you and your loved ones!
In Jesus and Mary,