With the recent announcement of a two week Stay-at-Home order from Governor Inslee we have received additional information from Archbishop Etienne and Bishop Mueggenborg with further instructions for parishes. The Archbishop’s latest letter to the people of Archdiocese of Seattle can be found here.
- Monday through Friday from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, enter and exit through the west door.
- Tuesdays and Thursday evenings from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, enter and exit through the front door. All gates will be locked.
- Sit only in the designated areas (available locations will be clearly marked).
- No more than 30 people will be allowed in the church at any one time (this includes persons monitoring). If we reach 30 people and there are others waiting, we will need to limit the time that each person is allowed to remain in the church.
- Gloves and masks are required to enter the church and must remain on while in the church (these are not provided by the church).
- If you are sick or have frequent coughs / sneezes, do not come.
- The bathrooms will be closed and unavailable for use. The parish hall and office will also be closed.
- There will be a non-vulnerable adult assigned to each of these times who will be responsible for monitoring and enforcing the guidelines, as well as disinfecting the areas used. We really need your support and cooperation to be able to keep the church open for prayer.
- The office is closed to all walk-in visits. However, we are taking phone calls and emails during normal office hours. Much of the staff is checking email remotely during office hours, so please feel free to email them with questions or needs. For Faith Formation, email Katelyn Greenlee at email@example.com. For Liturgy and Music, email Ben Espana at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions, please email email@example.com and someone will get back to you in a timely manner.
- All cemetery pre-need purchases will have to wait until the stay-at-home order is released. However, at need purchases can take place, but you will need to call the office to schedule an appointment. General Cemetery inquiries can be handled over the phone, as long as someone is in the office and able to look up the information for you.
- The Parish Hall is closed to ALL access.
- The Frassati Supper, Closet and Cupboard are cancelled until further notice.
- Father Harris will not be giving anointings because he is over the age of 60. If you are in need of an anointing, please contact the parish office and we will reach out to one of the designated priests in the area to get the anointing scheduled.
There is additional information posted on our parish website, with many good resources on the Faith Formation page. Also, don’t forget your free subscription to Formed.org with access to Catholic movies, faith formation videos, audio talks and great children’s videos. If you are new to Formed, just go to Formed.org and click on “Sign Up” to create your FREE account. Select “I belong to a Parish or Organization”. Enter our zip code (98660) and select our parish.
Please know that you all in our prayers during this very challenging time and we will do our best to be here for you. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call the office at 360-693-3052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .