Your support is needed for the continued success of more than 60 ministries and services throughout the Archdiocese:
- Support our priests and seminarians
- Assist our retired priests and sisters
- Serve our youth and young adults
- Sustain our Catholic schools
- Provide services to the poor, needy, and elderly
- Evangelize through Northwest Catholic
Our 2022 Archdiocesan ACA Goal for our parish is $73,836.
HOW ARE WE DOING RELATIVE TO OUR GOAL?
PARTICIPATION: 20.3% of registered households. $75,003 has been pledged (over 100% of our goal) from 112 households! Thank you so much for your support and generosity!
We want to THANK those good stewards who pledged their support to the Archdiocese of Seattle’s Annual Catholic Appeal and helped us to meet our goal!
WAYS TO GIVE TO THE ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL
- Donate Online with credit/debit/direct bank withdrawal – click the button above
- Pledge Only – submit your pledge (through the pledge envelope or online) and you will be sent monthly reminders.
- Cash or Check – make checks payable to Annual Catholic Appeal
- Donate Stock – call 206-382-4279 for broker instructions
- Donate through your IRA – contact your IRA administrator and have your gift sent directly to the ACA Office, P.O. Box 14964, Seattle WA 98114-0964 – include your name, ACA ID# and the parish you want the gift credit to go to.
- Payroll Deduction – some employers offer this option – check with yours
CAN YOUR GIFT BE DOUBLED?
Many companies MATCH gifts to the Annual Catholic Appeal! Check if your employer has a Matching Gift program and help your parish maximize their Annual Catholic Appeal Rebate! Once your payment has been received OR pledge has been paid in full, you can apply for the match per your employer’s instructions. (tax ID# 91-0778147)