In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together: Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
In order to successfully pass screening, you must be able to answer “No” to each of these six questions. A “Yes” to even one question is a failed screening.